NRI Husband seeking divorce from Indian wife in USA

Hello, I want to seek your expert advice in my case . I am US H1-Visa holder and got married to an Indian citizen girl on 1st May, 2015 in India . I was in India for around 1 month during the duration of wedding and then I moved back to US . I now want to seek divorce with my wife on grounds of Incompatibility and personality clashes. I am currently in the USA and my wife is also in US Also I have already filed divorce petition in USA . Now my wife is threatening me to file DV , 498A and maintenance case against me and my parents in India . Her dad had already taken her power of attorney. What to do?

Dear Sir,

You cannot do much in this. You can just defend your cases here in India and prevent detrimental orders. As i understand that your are not present in India the cases can be handled by your attorney here in India on your behalf.

There are many ways to defend such cases, it should be not a matter to worry about.

Please feel free to contact.