quesNo next date provided in the last order. What should i do?

1. Let fresh steps be taken for service of notice upon respondent by registered post. 2. Steps be taken within a week. 3. List after service of notice. 4. Counsel for appellant is permitted to provide latest/ correct address of respondent, if there is any change in the address of respondent given in the memo of appeal, for effective service of notice. 5. The appellant is present in person. His personal appearance is dispensed with until required otherwise. Order Date :- 22.4.2015 dear sir highcourt pass the order on 22 april as abow but still next date not come what i do

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ans

      We suggest you to go on delhi high court site and insert your case number and accordingly you will be able to see next date of hearing.

      Further, if the site also does not have date, then you can apply for certified copy.

      If in certified copy, the date is not mentioned, then after filing process form, you can ask your advocate to move an application thereby requesting to list the matter

    • File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers
      Know More

      Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    • Related Articles

    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    My husband got expired 9months back his parents took away car which is registered on…

    I got married to my husband in 2013 under Hindu religion marriage act. We were…

    Both me and my husband are earning well.we work in two different cities.he keeps pestering…

    I hav been married fr 2 years, my husband had a traveling job so i…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Vara Prasada Rao Tangrda

     Experience: 17 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>