×

quesNo next date provided in the last order. What should i do?

1. Let fresh steps be taken for service of notice upon respondent by registered post. 2. Steps be taken within a week. 3. List after service of notice. 4. Counsel for appellant is permitted to provide latest/ correct address of respondent, if there is any change in the address of respondent given in the memo of appeal, for effective service of notice. 5. The appellant is present in person. His personal appearance is dispensed with until required otherwise. Order Date :- 22.4.2015 dear sir highcourt pass the order on 22 april as abow but still next date not come what i do

We suggest you to go on delhi high court site and insert your case number and accordingly you will be able to see next date of hearing.

Further, if the site also does not have date, then you can apply for certified copy.

If in certified copy, the date is not mentioned, then after filing process form, you can ask your advocate to move an application thereby requesting to list the matter

• File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services