My wife harasses me, my parents & my son. What action can i take?

My wife has had issues since a year with my parents & she picks up a fight with them on trival matters. She tries to intimidate me by saying she'll harm my child & herself if at all we separate. Her family supports her indirectly as they do not intervene. She frequently abuses us, from matters like who'll use the kitchen when & whenever my parents try to play with my child as we stay together. When speaking of divorce,she says that she wants me to sell my only property to give her 50% of the amount & would keep my child as well. She threatens my child if he tries to play with my parents.HELP

We suggest that you decide the matter amicable and  file a mutual consent divorce on the mutual terms. If she fails to give you a mutal consent  then  you can file a divorce petition under Section 13(1) of Hindu Marriage Act on the ground of cruelty.

However, if you do so than you be prepared  to pay maintenance to your wife. Since she has your child she is entitled for maintenance.