My Husband Want Divorce By me but i dont want to leave him

i did luv mrg. 2 yrs has passed. after 8 mnth of mrg he had an affair. nd another after 1.5 year. he wants to take divorce nd seeking the way can he do it. in the mean period i get attracted towrds a boy. nd my husband get proves against me like pic nd videos. now he is trying to take divorce. nd trying to prove that i m a characterless nd hving affairs with many peoples. wat can i do plz advise. the picture can only have hugging & kissing only not beyond that. plz advise.

Answer

Your seems to be a very complicated case. We would suggest that you meet an Advocate at the earliest to discuss the matter in detail as the content of the pictures and the videos is very essential to your case.