My Husband Want Divorce By me but i dont want to leave him

i did luv mrg. 2 yrs has passed. after 8 mnth of mrg he had an affair. nd another after 1.5 year. he wants to take divorce nd seeking the way can he do it. in the mean period i get attracted towrds a boy. nd my husband get proves against me like pic nd videos. now he is trying to take divorce. nd trying to prove that i m a characterless nd hving affairs with many peoples. wat can i do plz advise. the picture can only have hugging & kissing only not beyond that. plz advise.


Your seems to be a very complicated case. We would suggest that you meet an Advocate at the earliest to discuss the matter in detail as the content of the pictures and the videos is very essential to your case.


Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

I got married two years back and few months ago i came to know to that my wife have a boyfriend has relationship before marriage and it is still conti…

Read More

I am staying separately from my Husband for the last 1.5 years. We have been married for 7.5 years (6 years in courtship & more than 1 year living…

Read More

My wife was having ex marital affair ,also we r joint family with mom and sister.she not behave properly with all of us I am having two kids more than…

Read More

I got married with a fraud person from jeeven sathi matrimony . this man keeps on marryimg he did six marriages in different states and cities i logge…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue