×

quesmutually agree to live separately

If husband wife mutually agree in high court to live in a particular city, will they have to live in that city forever?

• ans Under what circumstances did the husband wife mutually agree in high court to live in a particular city? If there is an undertaking before the court and the court has so decreed you are bound to abide by it. You need to get another direction either from the same High Court or the Supreme Court to go against such undertaking. You need to provide a lot more details to get an appropriate advice in the matter.

• File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services