Mother is 63 years old can she get maintenance on filling for divorce

I am 26 years old girl from Punjab. I have two elder siblings ( brother of 32 and sister of 29 years old). My mother is retired from Indian railway. Till now, she paid for all the expenses spent on us for the education, health and every thing. My father didn't even spent single rupee on us. They are not divorced. But now my mother want to be separated from him. Now, she is 62 years old and my so called father is 64 years old. My father owns a house in mohali. He took early retirement from job. Kindly suggest me, Can my mother get some money if she take divorce from my father?

Yes she can. But it will depend whether she has any source of income of her own. Also the earnings of your father will be an important factor. She can also claim residence in the property. Further, she can also claim share if she contributed to build the house.
My advice as human being - Take care of your mother. She is too old to get into this sort of legal mess - so resort to court procedure only if absolutely necessary.