Mother in law harasses everyday can legal action be taken against her

Hello Sir/Madam, I am married since Dec 2012 and have a baby boy who is 2 yr 6 month old. My mom in law harass me every day for every single thing in the house, thereby making my life miserable. Actually my mom in law has major influence on my husband n he agrees to whatever wrong she says.she creates one or the other scene and lies to him for petty issues.our joint family. now i m not redy to leave in joint family for this daily harassment so i told my hubby to we r separately living another house. my hubby is nt redy for ths thts why i ' living with my parents last 8 month. wht i do now

Madam you can give legal notice through lawyer against you mother in law for harassing you physically and mentally.
Also you can give FIR in local police station for the same.
As you have baby just take care of him and for his bright future don't told your husband to live separately.
If still they don't agree then give medication technique to solve your issue.

Dear client first file complaint with women cell of police under sec 498 a against mother in law. Then file domestic violence case for mental harassment in court. U can also file maintenance case against husband under sec 125. For any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil

Pune