×

quesmistake in Respondents name

I had filed a divorce case against my wife. However after almost one year I found that the respondent name mentioned in the case mentioned incorrectly. The details are : Wife Name mentioned in Case : Garima Dhingra ( Since Dhingra was her surname before marriage and Harshit was her first name) Now the paper publication has done with the name of Garima Dhingra. I doubt that the divorce decree if issued in above name will not be valid on the above ground. Kindly let me know whether my doubt is correct, if yes what should i do now. Any procedure to rectify it.

• ansIt may be advisable for you to arrange for a fresh publication with the correct name; for such purpose, you may file an application in court to direct a fresh publication with the correct name.

• File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services