×

quesMental torture by husband.

We were married 2006 June, he is not going for a work/earn from the day 1 of marriage till now. I was earning and taken a loan for his new business after marriage immediately and get money from me all the time till i worked, once i resigned the job during my first pregnancy he and his parents told me to go to my parents house saying some reasons.till now i am with my parents no financial or moral support from my husband, neither everyday tortures over phone. Whenever he wanted he and his parents ask me come to their home and i must go and they will send me back to my parents house in few days. Now the tortures are going out of control WHICH CANNOT BE TOLERATED.WHAT SHOULD I DO?

• ansIf you have made up your mind to end the marriage, then file a case for divorce on the ground of cruelty committed and perpetuated on you. Simultaneously you can also file a case for maintenance against him. A husband may have to beg or borrow but he cannot escape the legal obligation of maintaining his wife.