×

quesmarried man trapped by a married woman - cheating

I am married since 26 yrs have wife and two children. Recently in 2012 I happened to meet a women who is also married and have one child. She comfortably trapped me telling that her hubby was not looking after well and she explained her financial problems and one day she trapped me and forced me have a sexual contact. Even after that i made her comfortable by providing huge amounts. Of late she started to torture me by developing a jealous feeling on my wife and children. Please advise me what to do to get out of her torture but still i have a soft corner on her.

• ansPlease be informed that you are having illicit relationship which is illegal, and your wife shall have liberty to file a case against you for adultery. Refraining from relationship outside a marriage is not legal. It is more of an emotional problem which seems to be manifesting as legal issue.

You are living on a dangerous turf as you can be jailed for up to 5 years if a police complaint is filed against you for adultery.

• File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services