Married in Arya Samaj Mandir lost certificate can the guy marry again

It's been a year my friend got married in Arya samaj temple but however forgot to bring the certificate. The couple has a 1 month baby. They misplaced the wedding pics and wedding card. Is there any way out any of the party can get the certificate from Arya samaj. They have issues with ther marriage and the guy wants to get married to another gal and says the first marriage is not considered as they do not even have Arya samaj certificate. If the guy gets married to another gal will ther be any legal issues.Is the Arya samaj marriage considered legal without ASamaj certificate? Plz help

Answers (1)

84 votes

Your friend can go to Arya samaj and try to trace the marriage certificate. Hopefully with the date of marriage u r friend should be able to get it. While getting married in Arya samaj they would have insisted for some witnesses if the guy disputes the marriage the witnesses can testify that both of them got married. He cannot escape from the marriage.
Pratap, Advocate

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles