Married at a minor age. I want to leave my husband. What can i do?

I am seeking for an advice I got married at my age of 15years I was forced by my parents This man i lived for 16years is drunker and always suspicious use to torture me everyday so Run away from the home its been now 6year I want to protect myself So i got into a relationship This my husband and my brother in law got to know now they are black mailing me plz advise

It is better to file a divorce Petition on the ground of cruelty. In case if your husband does not wish to come to court then you can get the divorce easily in the absence of your husband and thereafter you can officially declare that you have married to an another man.