Marriage Counselling / Divroce

Marriage is in flux; have been reserving and holding back my decision of divorce for last 10 years. I need to understand what are my options here and need someone to help provide a neutral perspective. I am financially independent.

Answers (1)

61 votes

You have three options: 1) Filing Petition before Family Court seeking divorce on the ground of cruelty. (2) Seeking Judicial Separation. or (3) seeking divorce by filing mutual divorce petition, if other spouse is also willing to give divorce.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles