Marital disharmony.does the wife have to provide for husband's expense

Both me and my husband are earning well.we work in two different cities.he keeps pestering me to pay for his monthly expenses.his priority are his mom and mother in law is domineering and wants father in law committed suicide coz he had a psychiatric problem n had fights with his husband threatens to take away my kids.he doesn't provide for my kids expenses.when both spouses earn, who has to look after family expenses?

Answers (1)

179 votes

Dear Client
You have to file case of Domestic violence and your husband has to pay maintenance to your children and case charges to you.
Good luck
Kamal Grover

Admin please note every answer
Don't require 200 charter for every query. So please rectify this issue.
Now 200 character will be over.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles