Live in for 3 years. Now boyfriend saying he can't go against parents.

I was in a live in relationship for 3 years. Initially neither of our parents knew about. After telling them the boy started saying that we won't go against their families wishes. My question is what should i do now?

If you can't get the clarity that how should you proceed, our advise to you would be to meet a counselor who can guide you better and provide clarity to your thoughts.

As you were in a live in relationship for 3 years you are entitled to maintenance from your boyfriend. it can be done by filing an application under section 125 of Cr.P.C.

You can also initiate proceedings under the Domestic Violence Act.