Legal separation as me and my husband can't stay under one roof now

I am 29 years old lady na iam married having a 4 years kid but every day I am facing disputes with my husband and is very difficult to stay under one roof together.and we are facing this from since 3 years.i need the mutual separation please help me in this

Answers (2)

58 votes

If your husband is willing to give mutual consent divorce, you can contact us we can further assist you in filing the same

95 votes

First you need to talk to your husband regarding filing of mutual divorce and if he does not agree for the same then you need for file a contesting case before the family court and a separate case for permanent custody of your child.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi
14 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles