Legal separation as me and my husband can't stay under one roof now

I am 29 years old lady na iam married having a 4 years kid but every day I am facing disputes with my husband and is very difficult to stay under one roof together.and we are facing this from since 3 years.i need the mutual separation please help me in this

If your husband is willing to give mutual consent divorce, you can contact us we can further assist you in filing the same

First you need to talk to your husband regarding filing of mutual divorce and if he does not agree for the same then you need for file a contesting case before the family court and a separate case for permanent custody of your child.