quesLeaving in-laws home and filing a divorce case

Hi! I am facing problems in my married life. My husband and my In-laws have made my life hell. I want to leave my In-laws home and file a divorce complaint against my husband. The problem is that if i filed the case before leaving my in-laws house; my in-laws will beat me up and will file a complaint in the police station against me, so I wanted to ask that is there any way so that I can leave their house and then file a divorce against my husband before my in laws could go and fake a complaint in the police station?

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansYes you are free to walk out from your In-laws home and then can file a divorce. And for the fake complaint; no missing complaint can suffice. Also you can give an application to the police stating that you are leaving your in-laws home on your own and police does not require to file any missing case against you.

    • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

      Know More
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    I got married this year which was done in totaly keeping me in dark by…

    I am married to a christian girl as per the Hindu traditions but after some…
    Me and my wife ready for mutual divorce as per the discussion in family meeting.…
    What is the legal process to recover deleted whats app chats of a spouse?

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly