quesLawyer is changing view point.Can I change my lawyer?

My current lawyer is not help properly in my divorce case. He is not giving proper updates to me to resolve this situation. First i put a petition on my husband for divorce now after an year he is telling it is better to go for divorce by mutual consent. So we dissolve old one and re apply new petition. Can it possible to change from this lawyer to new lawyer?

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansIf you have filed petition for divorce against your husband you can convert the current petition into divorce by mutual consent.

      You are at liberty to change your lawyer. You can always ask him questions about your divorce case, he is bound to reply to your queries.

      You may change your lawyer at any time by seeking a No Objection Certificate from him.

    • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

      Know More
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    • Related Articles

    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    i had a court marriage with my boyfriend in 2014 withou the knowledge of my…

    My nephew’s marriage was not registered under the special marriage act. My nephew is a…

    How can an NRI couple married in India get Divorce by Mutual consent? My nephew…

    I and my wife are thinking of divorce with mutual agreement. Her parent are not…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly