Lawyer is changing view point.Can I change my lawyer?

My current lawyer is not help properly in my divorce case. He is not giving proper updates to me to resolve this situation. First i put a petition on my husband for divorce now after an year he is telling it is better to go for divorce by mutual consent. So we dissolve old one and re apply new petition. Can it possible to change from this lawyer to new lawyer?

If you have filed petition for divorce against your husband you can convert the current petition into divorce by mutual consent.

You are at liberty to change your lawyer. You can always ask him questions about your divorce case, he is bound to reply to your queries.

You may change your lawyer at any time by seeking a No Objection Certificate from him.