quesjurisdiction under which a couple file for divorce

Girl belong to city A, boy to city B, marriage in city C and mutual divorce filed in city a where girl is permanent resident. Family court judge wants to know how it is his jurisdiction.

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansIn the all the place what you have stated A, B and C, all these three places have jurisdiction to file the case.

      Whereas either party can choose any one of place out of the three places to file for divorce.

    • File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers
      Know More

      Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    • Related Articles

    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    Boy and Girl are Hindu Nair, aged 33 and 28, married for 4 years and…
    I m hindu married frm 10 months.living with parents frm last 2 months bcz of…
    My husband was an alcoholic who died. My husband before dying made a Will in…
    It's been 4 years of my marriage, I have a 1.5 year old kid. since…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Vara Prasada Rao Tangrda

     Experience: 17 years

    View all >>