It is very difficult to live with my in-laws. No problem with husband.

Plz assist me Actually my problem is Dat I can't live with my in laws.. M not hvng problem with my hubby but he loves them very much... But for me it's like hell living with them Lemme know Wat should i do in dis case

I suggest you to try to explain and convince your husband about your discomfort with his relatives and request him to arrange for a separate accommodation in which you and your husband can live and simultaneously tell him that you are not stopping him from showing his love and affections to his parents.