Is panchayat divorce sufficient to get remarried?

I had taken Divorce in 2007, in our bhorgaon lewa patidar panchyat padalse district -Jalgaon. I remarried in 2011 with a USA NRI. For getting a VISA, the officer suggested me to take Divorce decree of my first marriage by an Indian Court. 

I got the decree in December, 2013. Now, the USA Government is not accepting my second marriage. What should I do? Should I remarry with my second husband again?

They did not accept the divorce and hence they decided my remarriage wss illegal. Please advice me on what can I now do.

Answer

With respect to hindus, the divorce is recognized only once it is granted by way of a decree by the Court of law and therefore any divorce granted by local laws of a society shall not be recognized by law.

Now that you have got a divorce decree of first marriage by Indian Court in December 2013, you can now marry your second husband. And it will not be a remarriage as your marriage with second husband was not legally recognized because you were not legally divorce from your first husband at the time of second marriage.

We would need further details and more clarity to provide you further advice.