quesIs marriage in the Arya Samaj Mandir a valid marriage?

Is a marriage in the Arya Samaj Mandir a valid marriage as per the law?

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ans

      Assuming you are Hindus,

      Yes a marriage in an Arya Samaj Mandir is a valid marriage. Marriage in an Arya Samaj Mandir is treated as a valid marriage 

      Thereafter you will also have to obtain a marriage certificate under Hindu Marriage Act from the office of SDM of your jurisdiction.

    • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

      Know More
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    Hi .. iam forced to get married to a girl on 26th may 2017under nepali…
    I have married before 3 years. My Husband ill-treated and beated me, so I left…
    My husband has been influenced by his parents to divorce me, we have been married…
    My brother's wife is not come back our home , we want she come back…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly