In laws want to convert. They are filing false cases against me.

My wife wants a divorce and I want to stay with my wife and daughter. I am a Hindu and my wife is Muslim. She is putting fake allegations on me on domestic violence though the actual problem is that her parents and brothers wants me to get converted. But to defend them and to take my daughter away from me she is putting fake alligations against me and is asking me to leave the house we are staying on along with her brother's. I Said lets find a house and move out three of us but she is forcing me to move out without my baby and she wants to stay with her family brothers and parents. Advise

We suggest you to first ask your wife's opinion on continuing her relationship as husband and wife. If she says no finally, then you approach the Jurisdictional Family Court and file a Restitution of conjugal rights case and for the custody of the minor child.