×

quesIn laws threatening to file false cases. Can we take any step first?

My friend's brother needs a divorce and my friend is supporting his brother. His sister in law parents are threatening him if he will not stop all this they will file a case against them. They wont let him go like this. This is going from last month, things getting worst. is it possible that he can file against them for all what happened?

The wife of your brother friends cannot take any action against your friend.

However he can take action against the brothers friend parents.

The brother friend can file a divorce petition on the ground of cruelty.

• ansThey cannot file a false complaint solely on your friend. Infact when a file a domestic violence case against your friend's brother then they can make your friend as a one of the parties to the case. As of now there is no need to file any case on behalf of your friend. it is better to watch and see on the developments.

Advocate Jagadish N

Adugodi, Bangalore

• File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services