In laws making dowry demands. What should i do?

Within months of my marriage, my in laws started troubling me for dowry. Presently i am in my parental home. Its been almost 2 years of marriage now, now my in laws call me and trouble me and even come to our home asking for dowry. We have one child and none of the in laws take care of the baby. All the marriage gifts are with them only. What should i do?

You can make a police complaint under section 498A for dowry harassment.
You can file a case under domestic violence act.

Along with that you can file a case of maintenance asking for maintenance from your husband for yourself and your child.