In laws forcing for dowry what legal action can I take

Hi, my hubby was given 10lakhs for marriage.. 5 L as dowry n 5L as marriage expenses. There is a lot of harassment from his mom n him also. Its been 9 months now.. So wat can i do now.. 4 days before he hit me badly.. So i came out of the house n staying wid my parents. Wats next???

Ans: collects whatever possible materials for fixing him regarding dowry and harassment. you can filed a complaint either before the police or Mahila Sahayavani at Commissioners office for redressal of disputes.
take a medical certificate for having hit you, which will help in bringing them to terms.

As a first step you try to solve your differences with the help of your parents and elders inorder to save your marriage. If it does not yield then take your decision whether you wish to continue your marital relationship despite few differences or would you go for a divorce. But as per your question it seems that 1 year has not yet elapsed from the date of your marriage. So you cannot file any divorce petition, in case if you wish to file, until the expiry of 1 year.