quesin-laws forcing for divorce

I and my husband are having some trouble in our marriage, which is getting closer to divorce.We are staying separately. I wanted a reconciliation , but he and his family are adamant for divorce. They are forcing me for getting divorce. I even called my husband to talk but his mother received the call and never lets him talk to me. On insistence she threatened me. She would not let me have any contact with my husband. I wanted to ask what are my options regarding- communicating with my husband, Stopping my in laws from not letting me talk to my husband. and stopping this divorce.

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansYou can file complaint of domestic violence against your mother in law and others . In the said complaint seek right to stay in matrimonial home. You can also seek maintenance, compensation for mental harassment which is undergone by you. If your husband files for divorce you can refuse to give him the divorce.

    • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

      Know More
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    • Related Articles

    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    My father has done second marriage and having 2 kids he got retired. After retirement…
    My wife registered a false case under 498A, 323, 377, 313 of IPC at her…
    My younger brothers marriage happened 2 yrs ago, Since mutual understanding between the brides and…
    My Daughter Has Filed Divorce Against Her Husband For His Misbehaviour At California US During…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly