×

quesIllegal second marriage, son's share in property.

I got married in 1997, had a son in 1998. My husband took ex party divorce in 1999. I came to know in 2011, the orders were set aside, he remarried in 2011. He has 2 kids. He is staying with his second wife, we got separated after 4 months. He tricked me, now i being his legal wife, can i stay with him? when i go to his house no one answers the door;his father died. Can my son claim for his right in property. He keeps on making baseless allegations can i sue him in the court? our families have been in touch regarding this issue. My son is mentally depressed , the day his father ignored him. what should i do?

• ansSince the orders have been set aside you may claim the right to reside with him. If there is an ancestral property in family then your son can claim his share therein. Also, for any baseless allegations you may sue him for defamation. You may claim maintenance for yourself and your son.

• File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services