If I file for divorce will I get child custody permanently

Married on Feb'06'. Child birth on Jan'09'. Objected on staying at my parent's place for 3 months just post delivery. Asked me to return all my wedding jewelries. Returned all as I was mentally extremely harassed. Went back to inlaws house after lots of mental harassment done by husband on Jun 09. From then onwards they did not keep any connection with my parents and my relatives. Max of husband's nominee is his mother in 100% share including PF, Gratuity, etc. I'm adjusting with him past 10 years. At times he abuses me degrading my entity. Want to divorce him if I get my child custody 100%.

You can file a complaint case against your husband and your in laws for mental harassment and ill treatment in the women cell. You can file for divorce in the Family court of your jurisdiction and claim for child custody. Child below the age of 7 or till maturity the custody is with mother. You can claim for custody in the court by proving that it's best for the child to stay with the mother.