I want to marry a boy of my choice what legal help can I get?

Hello, am 27yr old working in a central govt organization, I love a colleague who is an ST, I got no objections/differences from any of my relatives, boys parents or office seniors but my father is against it and is dead strong to go to any extent to stop me. What help can I get from law? To help myself get married to one I love. I need protection to myself, my lover and to my mom also coz dad acts like pyscho and might go violent.

Yes .you can get married .you are free to marry person of your choice.
Hoc can go for registered marriage .about your father if u got married and three is any problems you need to approach before concerned Somali commissioner for. Police protection, if denied by the police then you can approach before the court seeking protection from people whom you have threat ,the court will definitely provide you help.