I want to marry a boy of my choice what legal help can I get?

Hello, am 27yr old working in a central govt organization, I love a colleague who is an ST, I got no objections/differences from any of my relatives, boys parents or office seniors but my father is against it and is dead strong to go to any extent to stop me. What help can I get from law? To help myself get married to one I love. I need protection to myself, my lover and to my mom also coz dad acts like pyscho and might go violent.

Answers (1)

293 votes

Yes .you can get married .you are free to marry person of your choice.
Hoc can go for registered marriage .about your father if u got married and three is any problems you need to approach before concerned Somali commissioner for. Police protection, if denied by the police then you can approach before the court seeking protection from people whom you have threat ,the court will definitely provide you help.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles