I want to annul my marriage because she has incurable neuro disease

I was married last yr Feb ....after marriage I got to know she is suffering from incurable neuro disease....... I came to know that thing in April last year .. I can go for annulment as date of fraud is not crossed but how I will be able to prove that I came to know about disease after 2 month.......if she files a 498a case ..... Than is there chance that I can get terminated from my govt job

Answers (1)

59 votes

What is the disease she is suffering from? What is the proof that you can produce? How did you get to know about it? Does she act differently in her normal day to day life? You should file a petition within one year from marriage. Just because she files a petition under 498a, it does not mean that you will get terminated from your job. Only if you are finally convicted then you will have a problem. Your case needs a detailed discussion only then we can come to a proper conclusion. Kindly meet me for further detailed advice.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles