I want to annul my marriage because she has incurable neuro disease

I was married last yr Feb ....after marriage I got to know she is suffering from incurable neuro disease....... I came to know that thing in April last year .. I can go for annulment as date of fraud is not crossed but how I will be able to prove that I came to know about disease after 2 month.......if she files a 498a case ..... Than is there chance that I can get terminated from my govt job

What is the disease she is suffering from? What is the proof that you can produce? How did you get to know about it? Does she act differently in her normal day to day life? You should file a petition within one year from marriage. Just because she files a petition under 498a, it does not mean that you will get terminated from your job. Only if you are finally convicted then you will have a problem. Your case needs a detailed discussion only then we can come to a proper conclusion. Kindly meet me for further detailed advice.