quesI don't want to return to my inlaws. Only couple of months of marriage

I am married just a month back and i don't want to go back to my in laws. What can i do about it?

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansDon't go then. Your query in fact is not a query at all. You want to divorce him or you want a judicial separation. You want to file case whether genuine or not. What is the reason for you not going back to your husband. Whether you have issues only with Inlaws or husband as well.

      First set out facts and then I shall be able to answer you. Best

      Advocate Kunal Sabharawal

        Panchsheel Enclave, Delhi

    • ansDo you want to separate with your husband/divorce him/not stay with the in-laws? Depending on what you want to do about the status of marriage, legal formalities will follow. Further, in case the divorce is not mutual, you will be required to file a divorce petition stating your reasons to want the same.

      Advocate Mishika Singh

        Lajpat Nagar 1, Delhi

    • ansDo you want to continue the marriage.? If yes, then you need to speak to your husband about moving out and living together without your in laws intereference.

      If you do not want to continue with the marriage itself, you can seek a separation followed by a divorce.

    • File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers
      Know More

      Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    Hi, I've been married for 4 years and since beginning itself there have been problems.we…

    My wife is going to file a case of 498 against me and my family.…

    The drafting for the MCD has been done .what is now the legal procedure for…

    If court order the wife to stay with hunband under section 9 . and wife…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Vara Prasada Rao Tangrda

     Experience: 17 years

    View all >>