I don't want to return to my inlaws. Only couple of months of marriage

I am married just a month back and i don't want to go back to my in laws. What can i do about it?

Don't go then. Your query in fact is not a query at all. You want to divorce him or you want a judicial separation. You want to file case whether genuine or not. What is the reason for you not going back to your husband. Whether you have issues only with Inlaws or husband as well.

First set out facts and then I shall be able to answer you. Best

Do you want to separate with your husband/divorce him/not stay with the in-laws? Depending on what you want to do about the status of marriage, legal formalities will follow. Further, in case the divorce is not mutual, you will be required to file a divorce petition stating your reasons to want the same.

Do you want to continue the marriage.? If yes, then you need to speak to your husband about moving out and living together without your in laws intereference.

If you do not want to continue with the marriage itself, you can seek a separation followed by a divorce.