husband troubling not paying me any money.

is there any help i can get from the law of INdia. I am being exploited in the home. not given food or any other household thing expenditure and other house hold things. husband is an Asst. Professor. in this matter what should i do

Yes, you can get the relief you are seeking by moving before the appropriate forum. You have file application requisites for getting maintenance and other reliefs. Where do you live? You chances are high for getting higher maintenance allowance. Do u have any issue? Can u provide any details of ur husband's salary?how long have u been suffering this torture? Do u want only expenditure costs or any other reliefs, please specify any other relief? Have u previously contacted any other person for ur problem? Please contact for further details.

You can file a case for maintenance under section 125 of the Criminal Procedure Code and also file an Application under the Protection of Woman against Domestic Violence Act 2005. you will get good result. You can contact me for further details.