husband troubling not paying me any money.

is there any help i can get from the law of INdia. I am being exploited in the home. not given food or any other household thing expenditure and other house hold things. husband is an Asst. Professor. in this matter what should i do

Answers (2)

278 votes

Yes, you can get the relief you are seeking by moving before the appropriate forum. You have file application requisites for getting maintenance and other reliefs. Where do you live? You chances are high for getting higher maintenance allowance. Do u have any issue? Can u provide any details of ur husband's salary?how long have u been suffering this torture? Do u want only expenditure costs or any other reliefs, please specify any other relief? Have u previously contacted any other person for ur problem? Please contact for further details.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

232 votes

You can file a case for maintenance under section 125 of the Criminal Procedure Code and also file an Application under the Protection of Woman against Domestic Violence Act 2005. you will get good result. You can contact me for further details.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles