Husband threatening to take away child custody how to keep child

i want to give divorce to my husband. He does not earn much and is supported by his parents. I have a job but it is temprory job and salary is 9k. I have history of depression some 5 years back my husband wants custody on that basis. My daughter is going ti complete 8 in december. He threatens me that he will file case against me and will not allow to take my daughter with me. Please help me in this matter. I m hindu by religion

If u need divorce then can file for it and also for child custody, if you both want divorce you can talk to him and file with mutual consent it will save your time and court have the power for custody of child and if the father's financial conditions are not good then most propably you only get the custody of your daughter.

These types of cases are very sensitive in nature needs proper counselling and mediation before taking the legal recourse by anyone. In your case you have to see whether you are capable to take care of your girl child and do you have shelter for you and your daughter? The other aspects you need to disclose about your future planning in these adverse circumstances to tender my opinion in detail