×

quesHusband physically tortured me. Due to shaq. What action can i take?

i made a mistake in 2013 i went to goa with one of my friend telling lie to my husband that my goin with grup of people.....then he comes to know about this and i have to say the truth...and then with mutual conset it was all sorted out ....since then wo mujh par har baat par shaq karta he...now one day as i was chatting to one of my friend in wtsapp late nite he objected that snatched my mobile n very brutally beated me....n started mentally touturing me....mere baare mei jisko jo bhi mann ata he bol raha he phone kar karke...now pls help me what step i should take

• ansdear client,

By filing a case under domestic violence act u can take a stay order from court regarding physical violence and he has to tender one bond i it for keeping peace at home. U can also take injunction for not to touch u r cell phone

Taking action under Domestic violence is also not a ground of divorce.

u can also report to women cell about the same and he has to stop that regarding physical violence