Husband not ready to take up the responsibility

I'm married for more than 2 yrs with my lover. I had refused to continue relation soon as I realised he wasn't doing anything for our future. he is not ready to take up responsibility. but he made issues. since my parent already knew they got into his and he's parent's talks. my mother had fallen sick and soon after my father was tired. Since I had made point of 'how we will live without least required income n all' my parents supported me. My in laws then made promises so did my husband. We fell for them. Now I've been living life I never thought of. I'm becoming so powerless and tired.

Dear client it is good to get separate from such person and start life once again fresh. File domestic violence case for mental harassment against husband. If there is any physical violence then u can file complaint with women cell of police. After that file case for divorce on cruelty ground. For any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil

Pune