Husband not providing financial support. How can i get it from him?

In Divorce Law

I am married since 18 years. My husband is a defence personal. He has done physical torture to me and my son. Two years ago he has left the house and is not giving us any kind of financial support.

My son is in 12th class, and I need educational financial support from my husband for him. But he is not ready to do that also. Please help me.

You may file a Domestic Violence case of harrasment, mental cruelty and maintenance for yourself as well as your son, and also file a petition under section 125 CrPC seeking maintenance before the Magistrate.

You may also file a petition for restitution of conjugal rights before the District Judge.