Husband left wife and went to US. In laws not allowing to stay at home

my daughter keerthana got married 2012.she works in it company.after 8 months she conceived.her husband wants money 35 lackhs for bought new house in b.lore.we have not that much amount.we not give.so she came to my house.she delivered a male child. they not came. we go to police station. her husband say with in 3 months i call her and my child. but he filed divorce case. then he go to US.he works at LandT.divorce case dismissed. we gave case for cruelty. judge gave peremit to live in his home. but his family not allowed.they not give interium also.my daughter now complete 1st year B.L. at cbe college. wat can i do?

you can file a case for maintenance under section 125 CrPC and also for restitution of conjugal rights under section 9 of the Hindu Marriage Act.