Husband left wife and went to US. In laws not allowing to stay at home

my daughter keerthana got married 2012.she works in it company.after 8 months she conceived.her husband wants money 35 lackhs for bought new house in b.lore.we have not that much amount.we not she came to my house.she delivered a male child. they not came. we go to police station. her husband say with in 3 months i call her and my child. but he filed divorce case. then he go to US.he works at LandT.divorce case dismissed. we gave case for cruelty. judge gave peremit to live in his home. but his family not allowed.they not give interium daughter now complete 1st year B.L. at cbe college. wat can i do?

Answers (1)

319 votes
you can file a case for maintenance under section 125 CrPC and also for restitution of conjugal rights under section 9 of the Hindu Marriage Act.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles