Husband filing divorce because I cheated him 3 years ago

I hav cheated my husband 3 yrs a go.... on dat base he is giving me divorce . He is dtdc franchise channel pattern.... n d house whc we stay .is on d name of his mother name Wat mantiance I can charge him...? N he is in afair wit a lady.... so wat legal action I can take. Again him

Answers (3)

88 votes

Its a Complicated state of affair. He can file Divorce case on the ground of Cheating but he has to prove it. Similarly you can also file Divorce case , but you too has to prove it. As far as Maintenance is concerned it depends on the income of husband , his liabilities and money required by you to maintain life style at the time of divorce

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

293 votes

You can file domestic violence case against your husband as well as your mother in law and other relatives. You also can file 498A case against your husband and other relatives. You can file restitution of conjugal rights ie section 9 of Hindu Marriage Act.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
119 votes

Dear client first collect the proofs about adultery against husband like collect his call details mail details and sms details. Once his adultery proved in court then court will grant u good amount as maintenance. For any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil


Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles