Husband filing divorce because I cheated him 3 years ago

I hav cheated my husband 3 yrs a go.... on dat base he is giving me divorce . He is dtdc franchise channel pattern.... n d house whc we stay .is on d name of his mother name Wat mantiance I can charge him...? N he is in afair wit a lady.... so wat legal action I can take. Again him

Its a Complicated state of affair. He can file Divorce case on the ground of Cheating but he has to prove it. Similarly you can also file Divorce case , but you too has to prove it. As far as Maintenance is concerned it depends on the income of husband , his liabilities and money required by you to maintain life style at the time of divorce

You can file domestic violence case against your husband as well as your mother in law and other relatives. You also can file 498A case against your husband and other relatives. You can file restitution of conjugal rights ie section 9 of Hindu Marriage Act.

Dear client first collect the proofs about adultery against husband like collect his call details mail details and sms details. Once his adultery proved in court then court will grant u good amount as maintenance. For any legal help call me

Adv prasad patil

Pune