Husband filed Perjury u/s 340 stating I concealed facts in affidavit

I have a DV and maintenance case running in a Delhi District court wherein I filed an affidavit stating all my properties but 1 of the properties I had bought jointly with my brother where my brother made 90% of the payment was not mentioned in the affidavit and I did not check the affidavit before my lawyer filed it.

My husband came to know of it and has filed an application of Perjury under sec 340 along with all proofs of that property and stating that I have intentionally hidden the joint property.

Now how do I come out of this? What should be my next steps?

We suggest you in the first place that,

You should file the reply to the application filed under section 340 stating that the information was inadvertently missed out and you had no intention to conceal the facts from Hon'ble Court.

Furthermore,

We need to look at the application under section 340 and other documents to be able to guide you in more appropriate manner.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli