Husband doubt about his wife and my relation. Made me party in case.

A person who have matrimonial dispute, has involved my name in his case of bringing her wife back. He said i have relation with her, and he has admitted court to make my presence. i am asking you that, is it required for me to involve in the case with my presence? i am not interested to be involve in it.

if you have been made a party to the case then you need to appear and appoint a lawyer and defend yourself. If you have not been mentioned as a party and just as a witness then just appear and ask that you be expunged from the case. However if you have only been informed just like that without any court summons then sit back and relax. nothing is going to happen

Please contact with me along with full details. After details discussion I will suggest you what to do. Generally if you received any notice from any court ,you have to make response over it either you admit the allegation or you specifically deny the same by filling your objection.