Husband doubt about his wife and my relation. Made me party in case.

A person who have matrimonial dispute, has involved my name in his case of bringing her wife back. He said i have relation with her, and he has admitted court to make my presence. i am asking you that, is it required for me to involve in the case with my presence? i am not interested to be involve in it.

Answers (2)

283 votes

if you have been made a party to the case then you need to appear and appoint a lawyer and defend yourself. If you have not been mentioned as a party and just as a witness then just appear and ask that you be expunged from the case. However if you have only been informed just like that without any court summons then sit back and relax. nothing is going to happen

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

91 votes

Please contact with me along with full details. After details discussion I will suggest you what to do. Generally if you received any notice from any court ,you have to make response over it either you admit the allegation or you specifically deny the same by filling your objection.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles