Husband disinterested in sex. Talks at night on phone.

I have seen my husband very often during night talking to someone. When i ask him, he says he is talking to his colleagues. I think he has an affair with some one. He has also stopped being physically active with me. Whenever i force him to have sex he seems disinterested.I have also seen his call log in which there are calls from unknown numbers. So based on this can i apply for divorce? if i can what i need to prove in the court?

Do not take decision of dissolution of divorce in haste. Do check whether your doubt is right or wrong. If your doubt turns out to be true, then you can file suit for divorce on the ground of cruelty in which event you have to prove his acts of adultery.

Call logs alone are not sufficient. You require corroborative evidence as well.