Husband created fake medical issue to hide affair. How to divorce him?

Hello.. I got married on may 13th and we were together for 1.8 months... In this tym he created a fake health issue about me.. He said everyone that I have brain tumor and he started giving me medicines. I blindly believed him.. But after 1 year 8 months I got to know he had affair with his classmate from 5 years and he still continued talking to her without my knowledge.. I got to know tat and I walked out of the house and then he confessed on a call telling tat he created fake health issue and I have that recording with me. I want a divorce from him and I dont want to be with him... I want it mutually so it ends very soon and I can be free from it... Pls advise...

For divorce by mutual consent, both parties have to agree to get divorced. The following are the laws related to it:
? Hindu Marriage Act-Section 13B
? Divorce Act-Section 10A
? Special marriage Ac-Section 28
However, you will need to show to the court that you have been living separately for a year for that.

In case your husband is not ready for divorce by mutual consent, you could file for cruelty.