How to safeguard from abusive wife who threatens to file false case?

How do I safeguard myself from my wife who is abusive, and repeatedly warns me that she will file a false police complaints against me and send me to jail? We have been married for 2 years and it was an arranged marriage. She repeatedly fights with me and is abusive and it is going on since 4-5 months.

I am so stressed and worried that I cannot focus on my work. I do not want a Divorce. What should I do to safeguard and protect myself?

You can follow the following 2 steps to safeguard yourself:

STEP - I: Safeguard yourself, your parents and your relatives and collect evidence:

This step basically involves recording your  conversations with your wife. Just be polite and record all your conversations. This is essential as these recordings will help you prove the complaints she files against you as false and baseless. Try and record the threatening conversations wherein she is threatening you to file false complaints etc. 

Basically, try and collect evidence that she is blackmailing you and physically as well as mentally torturing you.

STEP - II: Intimating/Complaining the Police about the facts of your case:

You should intimate the nearest Police Station about the facts of your case in writing stating that your wife may file such false case against you and your family.

You can even write a complaint to your nearest Police Station, detailing about blackmailing, her false allegations and her unscrupulous behavior. And request in your complaint to make her stop the threats and abuses immediately.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli