×

queshow to move out my wife of my mothers house

I got into an arrange marriage about 6 months ago. But from the day one, my wife had irreconcilable differences with me and my parents. She works as a teacher. Things were getting worst by everyday, and i along with my wife decided to live in a separate rented house. the day i suggested, my wife has taken more aggressive stance. She insists that it is her matrimonial house and will have things her way. She has been intimidating and provoking, and taunts my parents on dowry and domestic violence laws. her parents have stop responding to our requests for mediation. Finally i decided to leave the house and has been living separately in a different house, but my wife is still living with my parents and has denied to leave the house and live with me.My parents had approached the police but they are unclear about the law in this case. the house is owned by my mother.Please suggest how can we enforce her legally to move out my parents house.

• ansIt is difficult to take your wife out of the house with out due process of law, Your mother should file a DV case against your wife alleging that she has beated her, She should also repeatedly lodge police complaints against your wife, Finally eviction suit shall have to filed against your wife.