How to divorce my husband? Simple and quick way to do that.

i want to saperate from my husband without any dispute or long time case i have an one girl child also n i want he will pay for her and give me alimoney also? how i can get divorce from him in simple way and faster?

Answers (1)

194 votes
The simplest and the fastest way to get dicorce is by mutual consent. In case even your husband is willing to separate from you, you should file for divorce under Section 13B of the Hindu Marriage Act in the local Family Court of jurisdiction. Your husband will be liable to maintain you and the child in case you are unable to do so.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles