How to divorce my husband? Simple and quick way to do that.

i want to saperate from my husband without any dispute or long time case i have an one girl child also n i want he will pay for her and give me alimoney also? how i can get divorce from him in simple way and faster?

The simplest and the fastest way to get dicorce is by mutual consent. In case even your husband is willing to separate from you, you should file for divorce under Section 13B of the Hindu Marriage Act in the local Family Court of jurisdiction. Your husband will be liable to maintain you and the child in case you are unable to do so.