quesHow to divorce and marry with new wife? Ex-wife not wiling to divorce?

Now I have married 3 years and trying to divorce due to my personal reason. Firsly we went court together and tried to divorce, but my wife changed her mind and now the courtt rejected our divorce nor living separately also. My wife has pregnant so it is difficult for her to live herself, but I am planing to support after we divorce. And I am planing to marry another lady, after divorce properly, that is foreigner from JAPAN. Can you give us support how we can plan. What should we do now?

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansSir,

      If your is not willing to divorce you than in that eventuality it is a lengthy procedure, as upto supreme court of india the divorce is not finalized till that time you cannot marry another women/lady.

      best option is to convince her for divorce by way of mutual consent.

      try to mould her involving your friend and relative parents

      Advocate Harish Malhotra

        District Court, Gurgaon

    • ansDear client,
      Divorce with Mutual consent is best option for any couple who wants to get divorce, but it fails in your case.

      Now you can file divorce petition on grounds but you have to prove your petition, which really took lot of time.

      If you want quick divorce, prepare your wife for mutual consent divorce as this is the only option.


      Advocate Suneel Moudgil

        G T Road, Panipat

    • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

      Know More
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    • Related Articles

    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    I had filed a restitution for Conjugal rights asking my wife to return back to…

    My marriage was done in Delhi in 2005 and my children's are born in Delhi.…

    what action can i take against my husband he troubles me a lot?
    My Sister is Married since 2007 at at age of 35 Before Marriage she was…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly