×

quesHow can we speed up our pending divorce proceedings?

I would like to know that within how much time the divorce process would end and would I be getting my due alimony? Is there something I need to do about getting it done fast and quick? It has been more than 4 years now.

Expert Legal Advice:

There is no time line to get the Divorce petition settled as the process of Divorce depends upon the ground taken in your petition and needs to be proved by the petitioner, which is a lengthy procedure. Also, without the final settlement, the alimony will not be released or ordered by the Hon'ble Court.

You can always curtail down the process by getting the same converted into Divorce by mutual consent and once converted, it will be settled in Six months period.

For more details kindly provide us with the complete status of your case.

• File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services