How can I withdraw legal notice for divorce

We served notice for divorce to my daughters husband before one after some understanding she is back to stay with his husband insist that we withdraw legal notice by advocate .how do i do it. I do not want to go to the lawyer we served notice

Answers (1)

85 votes

If you serve notice for divorce by lawyer you need to give notice through same for withdrawal of divorce in same manner saying the fact of mutual consent and understanding between her and husband.
If you want to save money then consult me i will help you for sending the withdrawal of legal notice.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles