How can I withdraw legal notice for divorce

We served notice for divorce to my daughters husband before one year.now after some understanding she is back to stay with him.now his husband insist that we withdraw legal notice by advocate .how do i do it. I do not want to go to the lawyer we served notice

If you serve notice for divorce by lawyer you need to give notice through same for withdrawal of divorce in same manner saying the fact of mutual consent and understanding between her and husband.
If you want to save money then consult me i will help you for sending the withdrawal of legal notice.