How can i seal bank locker inoperative till divorce or settlement

I m hindu married frm 10 with parents frm last 2 months bcz of dispute.having bank locker for jwelllary.3 locker holders r there-me, husband, mother in can access by sign of any 2 holder.husband wil nt easily give my wht kind of legal document I can produce to make tat locker inoperative till divorce or tat he cant take my jwelllary with him

Answers (3)

65 votes

Dear client
In ur case since dispute is already before court of law, U can request the court and obtain an order from court itself for the same.
Other option issue a legal notice to the bank manager stating details regarding ur dispute n request him to seal the locker till the decision of court
since ur also one of locker holder.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

156 votes

give the application to the bank regarding locking of locker, for that you have to produce copy of divorce pettion and order from court, without it there is no any other provision for locking the locker bank will ask you Legal documents and causes for LOCKING the Locker

For any kind of Legal Support and Lawyer Service in pune, Mumbai, Aurangabad. Kindly visit or call

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
126 votes

You can take your ornaments even before your divorce and any lawyer wants whole details which is not giving accordingly you can you can gets your ornament by filling a case in court as your streedhan and if you're divorce case is filed then it should be known on which stage that is .

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles