How can i seal bank locker inoperative till divorce or settlement

I m hindu married frm 10 months.living with parents frm last 2 months bcz of dispute.having bank locker for jwelllary.3 locker holders r there-me, husband, mother in law.locker can access by sign of any 2 holder.husband wil nt easily give my jwelllary.so wht kind of legal document I can produce to make tat locker inoperative till divorce or settlement.so tat he cant take my jwelllary with him

Dear client
In ur case since dispute is already before court of law, U can request the court and obtain an order from court itself for the same.
Other option issue a legal notice to the bank manager stating details regarding ur dispute n request him to seal the locker till the decision of court
since ur also one of locker holder.

give the application to the bank regarding locking of locker, for that you have to produce copy of divorce pettion and order from court, without it there is no any other provision for locking the locker bank will ask you Legal documents and causes for LOCKING the Locker

For any kind of Legal Support and Lawyer Service in pune, Mumbai, Aurangabad. Kindly visit or call
GURCHAL AND ASSOCIATES

You can take your ornaments even before your divorce and any lawyer wants whole details which is not giving accordingly you can you can gets your ornament by filling a case in court as your streedhan and if you're divorce case is filed then it should be known on which stage that is .